Modern office buildings are an incredibly complex orchestration of steel, glass, concrete, and an array of subsystems. Yet much of the process of managing the “assembly” of these massive and complicated structures remains manual. A new breed of technology companies is setting out to change that. One of the most fascinating is Innovative Construction Technology (ICT), led by CEO Tim Duncan, Lisa Duncan, David Francis, and Mary Macdonald. Read the complete blog by Tom Pick.
- How Accurate Construction Project Data Helps Prevent Profit Loss
- Technology Needs to Bridge Generational and Operational Divides
- The key to adopting construction technology on the job site. It must be easy!!!
- State of the Construction Industry – another perspective!
- Technologies for Concrete Contractors