Modern office buildings are an incredibly complex orchestration of steel, glass, concrete, and an array of subsystems. Yet much of the process of managing the “assembly” of these massive and complicated structures remains manual. A new breed of technology companies is setting out to change that. One of the most fascinating is Innovative Construction Technology (ICT), led by CEO Tim Duncan, Lisa Duncan, David Francis, and Mary Macdonald. Read the complete blog by Tom Pick.
- Construction Labor Productivity: Part 4: Impact of Implementing COVID-19 Protocols
- Construction Labor Productivity: Part 3: Process and Best Practices
- Construction Labor Productivity: Part 2: Adopting and the ROI of Technology in the Field
- Construction Labor Productivity: Part 1: Benefits of Productivity Tracking
- AU 2020 – A new way to connect!