Enhanced list of ICT Tracker Features
A comprehensive list of what makes ICT Tracker a unique tracking solution.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Multi-user project integration: Allows multiple team members to view the same project models and their status.
BIM property parameters: BIM data allows for accurate take-off fo data in the app and for reporting.
Enhanced cost code support: Associate each custom status with a WBS or cost code for detailed tracking
Tracks any 3D element: If it is in the model, ICT Tracker can track and report on it
Procore Integration: Statuses are associated with Procore codes enabling status updates to populate Procore’s Field Productivity reports.
Working with your 3D Model.
Leverages Navisworks: Able to work with any 3D software solution and automatically streamlines model prep process.
Flexibility in setting up Elements:
- Group model elements for tracking per user preference, by install phases or cost code.
- Group model elements to track as spools, AWPs, assemblies, or pieces
- Filter model by Level, Area, or Sequence ID
Simplified Level Structure: You can define how to structure your model to simplify field tracking by level of phase or sequence for project organization and reporting.
Reference points: Ability to add architectural walls and column grids for better orientation and reference of elements in the model.
Managing Projects on the Project Screen:
- Clean, simple interface to view projects, level and name
- Upload new projects
- Utilizes BIM 360 Docs for project file hosting and uploading to app
- Add project information such as number, level, and naming
- Option to import custom statuses and cost codes
- Option to connect with Procore and update unit of measurement to costing
- Easy to modify – Ability to update project data online via the customer admin panel
Viewing Project Status on the Systems Screen:
- Displays project level and project name for reference
- See all project grouping by phase, type or cost code
- Ability to see the overall percent complete
- Ability to request CSV report export
- Ability to delete project
- Ability to view Total Length or Pieces pulled from model data for reference
- Ability to view project status percent complete on both standard or extended statuses
- Can enter Model View for updating status
Applying Budget Hours:
- Option to apply Budget Hours for reporting
- Option to Log Hours to track and report on manpower
- Calculate percent complete if Budget Hours and Log Hours option is utilized
- View hours logged in app per date
Easy controls to navigate the app:
- Choice to use either Augmented Reality (AR) or
- Free-Flight Mode for tracking
- Easy to use standard gaming controls for moving around the model
- Pre-defined views for perspective plan view or true plan view
- Optional zoom window tool for larger models
- Speed slide bar for controlling movement within the model
- Simple selection options using Single Pick or
- Linear Selection or Lasso Window
- User sets status from a defined list of statuses for better reporting
- Ability to select and apply more than one status at a time.
- Option to change the date status for when actual work occurs
- Statuses are color-coded for easy identification in the model view
- All status changes are written to the cloud for real-time data updates
- Properties button is available to view reference data on the element (s) selected
- If 3D column grid is used a tool tip displays the column grid value when selected
- Cache button to refresh models
- Leverages model data for powerful BI or visual model reporting
- Standard reports are available with option to customize
- Review real time data in minutes based on live model updates from the app
- Online reports allow access from any web-based interface
- Ability to modify items directly in the database when viewing online
- Option to generate scheduled reports exported to your team
- Integrate with your ERP or accounting systems
- Import status data into Navisworks or back to CAD systems for visual updates
- Reports are based on your data to track by trade, project, division or company
- View trends via date range whether daily or cumulative
No matter the trade, element, or phase, you select the metrics you want to track and report such as:
- Percent of work completed
- Earned value
- Budget vs. actual work performed
- Measure installed quantities
- Project manhours based on measured productivity rates
- Linear or square feet or meters
- Pieces or equipment
- Pounds or tonnage
- Labor hours by date or phase