Enhanced list of ICT Tracker Features
A comprehensive list of what makes ICT Tracker a unique tracking solution.
Multi-user project integration: Allows multiple team members to view the same project models and their status.
BIM property parameters: BIM data allows for accurate take-off fo data in the app and for reporting.
Enhanced cost code support: Associate each custom status with a WBS or cost code for detailed tracking
Tracks any 3D element: If it is in the model, ICT Tracker can track and report on it
Procore Integration: Statuses are associated with Procore codes enabling status updates to populate Procore’s Field Productivity reports.
Working with your 3D Model.
Leverages Navisworks: Able to work with any 3D software solution and automatically streamlines model prep process.
Flexibility in setting up Elements:
- Group model elements for tracking per user preference, by install phases or cost code.
- Group model elements to track as spools, AWPs, assemblies, or pieces
- Filter model by Level, Area, or Sequence ID
Simplified Level Structure: You can define how to structure your model to simplify field tracking by level of phase or sequence for project organization and reporting.
Reference points: Ability to add architectural walls and column grids for better orientation and reference of elements in the model.
Managing Projects on the Project Screen:
- Clean, simple interface to view projects, level and name
- Upload new projects
- Utilizes BIM 360 Docs for project file hosting and uploading to app
- Add project information such as number, level, and naming
- Option to import custom statuses and cost codes
- Option to connect with Procore and update unit of measurement to costing
Viewing Project Status on the Systems Screen:
- Displays project level and project name for reference
- See all project grouping by phase, type or cost code
- Ability to see the overall percent complete
- Ability to request CSV report export
- Ability to delete project
- Ability to view Total Length or Pieces pulled from model data for reference
- Ability to view project status percent complete on both standard or extended statuses
- Can enter Model View for updating status
Applying Budget Hours:
- Option to apply Budget Hours for reporting
- Option to Log Hours to track and report on manpower
- Calculate percent complete if Budget Hours and Log Hours option is utilized
- View hours logged in app per date
Easy controls to navigate the app:
- Choice to use either Augmented Reality (AR) or
- Free-Flight Mode for tracking
- Easy to use standard gaming controls for moving around the model
- Pre-defined views for perspective plan view or true plan view
- Optional zoom window tool for larger models
- Speed slide bar for controlling movement within the model
- Simple selection options using Single Pick or
- Linear Selection or Lasso Window
- User sets status from a defined list of statuses for better reporting
- Ability to select and apply more than one status at a time.
- Option to change the date status for when actual work occurs
- Statuses are color-coded for easy identification in the model view
- All status changes are written to the cloud for real-time data updates
- Properties button is available to view reference data on the element (s) selected
- If 3D column grid is used a tool tip displays the column grid value when selected
- Cache button to refresh models
- Leverages model data for powerful BI or visual model reporting
- Standard reports are available with option to customize
- Review real time data in minutes based on live model updates from the app
- Online reports allow access from any web-based interface
- Option to generate scheduled reports exported to your team
- Integrate with your ERP or accounting systems
- Import status data into Navisworks or back to CAD systems for visual updates
- Reports are based on your data to track by trade, project, division or company
- View trends via date range whether daily or cumulative
No matter the trade, element, or phase, you select the metrics you want to track and report such as:
- Percent of work completed
- Earned value
- Budget vs. actual work performed
- Measure installed quantities
- Project manhours based on measured productivity rates
- Linear or square feet or meters
- Pieces or equipment
- Pounds or tonnage
- Labor hours by date or phase