Exciting news! Release 1.2.1 of ICT Tracker is now available for download on the App Store. This release includes a number of improvements, new features, and some back-end changes. It is important that you update the app to take advantage of this release and continue working with your existing projects.
Major new features include:
Updated Status Option: You can now select and apply more than one extended status at a time.
Updated Systems Screen: Shows project level and project name for reference when using the app.
Free Flight Updates:
- Added True-Plan VIew button
- Updated selection tool palette to show only Lasso and Linear Selection Tools
- Renamed the Manual Positions Tools Palette to be the Zoom Tool Palette
- New Location for the Zoom Window Tool
- Added cache refresh button to refresh models that do not cache correctly
- Added zoom/pan speed slide bar to control speed of controllers
Revit Grid extract tool: Added option for 3D column grid for reference that displays a tool tip of the column grid value when selected
Revised Custom Status to Extended Status: Allows user to select from defined list of statuses to standardize data options for better reporting
Select Multiple Extended Statuses: Allows user the option to select and apply multiple extended statuses at a time
Updated back-end data to resolve status issues
You can watch a short video here of the new updates.
IMPORTANT: The update is at 11:00 PST on 7/22/20. It is important that you upgrade to the newest version on the App Store prior to using it again after 7/22/20.